- Universal AC input / Full range
- Built-in active PFC function
- High efficiency up to 91%
- No load power consumption<0.15W
- Energy efficiency Level VI
- Comply with EU ErP and meet CoC Version 5
- Protections: Short circuit / Over current /
- Over voltage / Over temperature
- Class II power unit, no FG
- Fanless design, cooling by free air convection
- 5 years warranty
- OWA-90E-12 / OWA-90E-15 / OWA-90E-20 / OWA-90E-24 / OWA-90E-30 / OWA-90E-36 / OWA-90E-42 / OWA-90E-48 / OWA-90E-54
OWA-90E is a 90W AC/DC, class II (without earth pin) external power supply series pinpointing the moistureproof feature.The fully-potted silicone inside the plastic enclosure enhances the heat dissipation; it also benefits that the OWA-90E is approved for IP67 level so that this series specializes the application in which the damp, humidity or dust resistance is needed for the external power supply. OWA-90E follows the latest energy efficiency demand, and is compliant with EU ErP and meets Code of Conduct( CoC) Version 5; the no load power consumption is less than 0.15W. It is certified with EN 61558-2-16; moreover, the compliance to EN 60335-1 for selected models can greatly simplify the system design such as household appliances.
OWA-90E adopts the universal input range from 90VAC to 264VAC, and incorporates a built-in PFC function. With the working efficiency up to 91%, OWA-90E is cooled by free air convection; the working temperature ranges from -40C to +70C.