- Input range 180~264VAC
- Class II power unit, no FG
- Built-in active PFC function
- High efficiency up to 90.5%
- No load power consumption <0.15W
- Energy efficiency Level VI
- Comply with EU ErP
- Compliance to IEC/EN 61558-1,-2-16 and IEC/EN 60335-1
- (except for OWA-120E-48,54) for household appliance
- Fanless design, cooling by free air convection
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload /
- Over voltage / Over temperature
- 5 years warranty
- OWA-120E-12 / OWA-120E-15 / OWA-120E-20 / OWA-120E-24 / OWA-120E-30 / OWA-120E-36 / OWA-120E-42 / OWA-120E-48 / OWA-120E-54
OWA-120E is a 120W AC/DC, class II (no FG) external power supply series pinpointing the moistureproof feature. The fully-potted silicone inside the plastic enclosure enhances the heat dissipation; it also benefits that the power body of OWA-120E achieves IP67 level so that this series specializes the application in which the damp, humidity or dust resistance is needed for the external power supply. OWA-120E follows the latest energy efficiency demand with the no load power consumption less than 0.15W. It is certified with EN61558-2-16; moreover, the compliance to EN60335-1 for selected models can greatly simplify the system design such as household appliances.
OWA-120E adopts the input range from 180VAC to 264VAC and incorporates a built-in PFC function. With the working efficiency up to 90.5%, OWA-120E is cooled by free air convection; the working temperature ranges from -40C to +70C.