- 3.43″x2.05″compact size
- PCB,chassis or screw terminal mounting version
- Universal input 80~305VAC
- No load power consumption<0.21W
- EMI EN55032 ClassB without additional components
- Wide operating temp. rage -30~80 C
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
- Cooling by free air convection
- Isolation Class II
- Over voltage category III
- Operating attitude up to 4000 meters (Note.7)
- 100W peak(10 sec.)
- 3 years warranty
- IRM-90-12 / IRM-90-15 / IRM-90-24 / IRM-90-48
IRM-90 is a 90W miniature (87*52*29.5mm) AC-DC PCB-mount module type power supply, ready to be soldered onto the PCB boards of various kinds of electronic instruments or industrial automation equipments. This product allows the universal input voltage range of 80~305VAC. The 94V-0 flame retardant plastic case and the fully-potted silicone enhance the heat dissipation and meet the anti-vibration demand up to 2~5G anti-vibration by model; moreover, it provides the fundamental resistance to dust and moisture.
With the high efficiency up to 93% and the extremely low no-load power consumption below 0.21W, IRM-90 series fulfills the worldwide regulation for the low power consumption requirement for electronics. The entire series is a Class II design (no FG pin), incorporating the built-in EMI filtering components, enabling the compliance with EN55032 Class B; the supreme EMC features keep the end electronic units from from electromagnetic interference. In addition to the PCB mounting style model, IRM-90 series also offers the screw terminal style model (ST).