Wattage: 12 W
- Interchangeable AC plugs (plug kit sold separately)
- Medical safety approved (2 x MOPP) according to ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1, EN60601-1 and IEC60601-1
- Extremely low leakage current
- No-load power consumption< 0.075W(<0.1W for 18V/48V)
- Energy efficiency Level VI
- Class II power (no earth pin)
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
- Fully enclosed plastic case
- 3 years warranty
- GE12I | GE12I05-USB |GE12I05-P1J | GE12I07-P1J |GE12I09-P1J | GE12I12-P1J | GE12I15-P1J | GE12I18-P1J | GE12I24-P1J | GE12I48-P1J
GEM12I is a highly reliable, 12W wall-mounted style single-output green medical adaptor series, which is compact and convenient for carry. This product is equipped with an interchangeable AC plug (4 types, including European type, USA type, U.K. type, and Australian type) that makes it very suitable for businessmen to use in the major countries around the globe. GEM12I is a class II power unit (no FG), accepting the input range from 80VAC to 264VAC that it can satisfy the demands for various types of medical electrical devices. The circuitry design meets the international medical standards (2*MOPP), having an ultra-low leakage current (<100uA), and fitting the medical devices in direct electrical contact with the patients.
With the working efficiency up to 87% and the extremely low no-load power consumption below 0.075W, GEM12I is compliant with the latest USA energy regulation EISA 2007/DoE(Level VI) and EU ErP. The supreme feature allows the adaptor to save energy when it is under either the operating mode or the standby mode. The entire series is approved for international safety regulations; moreover, it adopts the 94V -0 flame-retardant plastic case that it can effectively prevent users from electric hazards.