- Buffering with electrolytic capacitors instead of lead acid batteries
- Type buffering time of 250ms @22Vdc/40A
- LED indicator for signal status
- Supports parallel connection to extend buffering time
- Cooling by free air convection
- -25~+75’C wide operating temperature
- 3 years warranty
The DBUF40-24 buffer module is a supplementary device for regulated DC 24V power supplies. The buffer module utilizes maintenance-free electrolytic capacitors to store energy, thus eliminates the need of periodic replacement as compared to costlier batteries which also have shorter functional life span. The DBUF40-24 comes with comprehensive protection features like over voltage, over current and short circuit protections. Buffer modules can be connected in parallel to increase the output ampacity or the hold-up time.